Thursday 10 November 2016

Artistry Hair Professional– Finally short hair again!

Recently, I had my hair cut at Artistry Hair Professional. 
I absolutely love my hair cut. I thought this was a refreshing change after having had long hair for so many years. My head feels so much lighter now!

Artistry Hair Professional is really my trusted hair salon! I love how my hairstylist Chris cut my hair. All i had to tell him was that i wanted my hair short and let him work his magic on my hair. I also showed him a picture for reference and he did a great job at replicating it!

A haircut like this by my hairstylist Chris costs ~$40-$50 (including wash and blow)!


I'm so glad i decided to take the plunge to cut my hair because i'm left really satisfied! I can't wait to be back at Artistry Hair Professional to try out more of their services.

I've been going there for their services and you can read more about my Mucota Scena hair treatment that i did with them last June. You can find my post here: http://doriateo.blogspot.sg/2016/06/mucota-hair-treatment-by-headlines-by.html 



How to get to Artistry Hair Professional

Here’s the address of Artistry Hair Professional:

10 Anson Road, #03-32
International Plaza
Singapore 079903.
Telephone: +65 6221 9255

It’s conveniently located near Tanjong Pagar MRT station. Just follow the signs towards Anson Road. After that you’ll see a sign that towards International Plaza. The MRT exit is EXIT C. When you exit, you’ll see UOB and that’s International Plaza!

My hair stylist was Chris and you can look for him. He is very experienced, informative and patient. He’d definitely recommend you something based on the condition of your hair.

Just let any of the stylist there know that you read my blog and you'll re entitled to a discount of 10-30% for all services! You can Facebook chat them for the discount details at: https://www.facebook.com/ArtistryhairSG/.

You can find them on Instagram as well at: https://www.instagram.com/artistryhairsg/.





No comments:

Post a Comment